The "ammo scare"...I'm feeling old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed!

I blew 1/2 a paycheck every month at Power Valley when I reloaded. I lived in Pratt, so it wasn't too far away. I've made a few detours off I35 now that I live here. You can't beat the prices and the yellow lab. It's been a few years, hope he's still around.

Unfortunately the lab passed away a couple years ago.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately the lab passed away a couple years ago.

That sucks. The dog kinda made the whole set up with the shop/houses really cool when I went. I had a few foster kids at the time that loved the trip. We'd stop by the Green Door for dinner afterwards.

Damn, I really need to make a detour one of these Friday's

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks. The dog kinda made the whole set up with the shop/houses really cool when I went. I had a few foster kids at the time that loved the trip. We'd stop by the Green Door for dinner afterwards.

Damn, I really need to make a detour one of these Friday's

If you haven’t been there lately, you’ll be in for a surprise. It’s gone from a 60X100 building with the old guy using a DOS program for inventory control, to about 10X that size with a staff of 6 or so in the office with more warehouse workers. You have to give 3 days notice to make a counter pickup vs the old days when the grumpy old guy would look it up and go get it himself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom