The end of Lurker66?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I find ironic is you guys who are whining about this thread are the biggest non-content contributing agitators on this board.

Stop you're whining and follow the rules of a civil board.

No. I'd say irony is looking at this comment of non-content contributing and the 1st post of this thread.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I'd say irony is looking at this comment of non-content contributing and the 1st post of this thread.

www.quickmeme.com_img_93_93e6b7f1fb3dcfcf761c5f8fd78c24573b75a664a3bfb9de61f53d61784b8245.jpg

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had to do it.
Well, you certainly don't have to stick around.

You guys are priceless. First, the rules are too strict, then we lighten them up. When we expect a modicum of some lesser decorum, we are bad guys. What do you want? Total friggin anarchy?

Last edited by a moderator:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I'm a moderator over on an RV forum, and I can certainly say that I'd NEVER be a moderator here. For one thing, even if I am retired, I don't have the time to constantly be on the forums and looking at everyone's post to determine if moderation actions need to be taken.

That said, the only time that I, as a moderator, am allowed to ban anyone is if it is a spammer. Otherwise, any "recommendations" for a ban have to go to the owner/administrator of the forum. I am allowed to edit or delete some comments if those get out of bounds with the "rules" of the owner.

But really, since JB has become the owner here at OSA, things have been lightened as far as "rules" are concerned. I guess it's just a factor that many don't remember how things were before him.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please do not insult YukonGlocker. The fault is mine for not putting forth consistent rules. He simply was doing what he thought was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom