The end of Lurker66?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It really isn't as bad as the pre-Books days. The fact that we're even talking about this in the open is proof enough of that. REMEMBER?

No kidding! Hell, me and Brooks both got baned for going at each other (nothing serious) when Bully put a ban on us over BS! Heck, Bully tried to put a ban on me over my avatar but I think he was just trying to show who was in charge... Maybe his wife wife wouldn't let him speak up at home.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding! Hell, me and Brooks both got baned for going at each other (nothing serious) when Bully put a ban on us over BS! Heck, Bully tried to put a ban on me over my avatar but I think he was just trying to show who was in charge... Maybe his wife wife wouldn't let him speak up at home.
Yeah, and then I got banned for linking to your avatar which had been hosted on OSA for weeks because Bulby had avatars turned off to speed up his phone display and the first time he saw your avatar was when I posted it into the body of a message.
LOL

I dont dispute that things are better now than then, I just don't get why enforcement varies from one case to another.

Truth be told, this thread should have been locked on page 1 according to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom