the micro9's are all highly stressed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kahr has the most experience at building such guns, and they decided to skip over alloy frames, going straight from their early, all steel variants to the polymer CM9. I recommend that you do your practicing with a larger, very similar gun. Any practice done with the pocket 9 better mostly be done with 125 gr relaods, 800 fps wimp stuff. Also, best change the recoil spring and mainspring every (very) few thousand rds. If you don't abide by the above advice, you can expect damaged frames/slides.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That's just strange. I have always shot Federal 9bp, Speer Golddots ect thru my PM/CM 9s. I try to practice with what I carry and have never had any problems.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure, a few hundred, maybe a few thousand rds. but to be worth a hoot with a pistol, expecially a pocket pistol, takes 5000 rds per year. That would mean you had to buy a such gun every year, in a lot of cases.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
...worth a hoot...

barred_owl_granthickey.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure, a few hundred, maybe a few thousand rds. but to be worth a hoot with a pistol, expecially a pocket pistol, takes 5000 rds per year. That would mean you had to buy a such gun every year, in a lot of cases.

Hahaha. Man... the more of this guy I read, the more I think someone at that "other" site is just laughing their ass off with every post. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom