The more I think about this the more upset I get. (kinda gross)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to come to ER Monday at 4am.
I should not have drove but it is 1/4 mile and I was panicing.
I had gone from fine sunday afternoon to a slight cough to coughing so much blood I thought I was going to drown or bleed out.
I get here and two OKC police cars are parked side by side blocking er parking and they just talking to each other....and they do not move.
I had to back around driveway circle and go in the exit.
(This why I should not drove) by now I have tunnel vision and am coughing up blood bad. I fell getting out staggered a bit fell again. Got up and was leaning over short pole can't breath and leaving big puddle of frothy blood.
I am right in front of the police I can see him looking at me and I honestly thought I was going to die. I managed get to outer door and er crew saw me and ran out to get me. One cop backs up a little like he is seeing if I made it in!

Don't get me wrong I be just as upset if was civilian did it to me.
But come on...parked in the way don't move when someone tries to go in ER.
Then watch me fall and stagger to door. (Granted if did come over would tried tell him not to touch me without gloves in case was contagious)

I could not have sat in my car and not offered to help.

Some other actual funny stuff happened to make up f for it

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people these days!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you mind telling us which ER that was??

I am so glad you are okay ... Like others I am really curious as to what they decided was your problem ... and what was so funny??

FWIW my experiences with people around and in the ER at St. Anthony's was just about the same. Even the doctors and nurses were like ... Hmmmmm ... look at that ... oh well, we'll get to you when we get to you ... try not to die on us in the meantime ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I think I'd seriously consider tracking down the watch commander and having a little chat with him/her.

Hope you get better.

No kidding ...

Seems like I recall an incident at a hospital somewhere where someone died because the staff was "not allowed" to go out to the parking lot to render assistance.

Again ... WTF is wrong with people these days??!??!?!

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've had a similar thing happen to me. Replace cops with nurses, puking blood with squirting from the arm, and the hospital was Deconess. I almost single handedly repainted the waiting room red. (maybe a little exaggerated)
The others in the waiting room complained enough for me to be placed in my own room. Pretty sweet experience.

I'm glad you're ok. You ARE ok, right?

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The er people were great. Is Baptist they ran out to help moment saw me. The police were just beyond belief imo.

I had what is called a "Flash Pulmonary edema" lungs got fluid in them. Coughing made lungs bleed and it all went down hill from there.
I wonder if all the working out I did helped or hurt. I be out here in a day our so.

OK funny part..once they had me bascly stable I here a woman yelling about how I got treated first...
Then she starts yelling how bad her leg hurts .... Then it is her back... She starts in on the nurse with lot bad language (same nurse I had and she was very nice to me)
Suddenly I here nurse tell her "Miss I can't give you pain medication when you came by a ambulance for an overdose lmfao.

Latest posts

Top Bottom