THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lord, being passionate = *******? The guy gets OU pumped, and it works. First thing he says when they ask him how he wins, is how he's blessed to have good o-line and receivers. What an ******* eh?
He's from Stillwater, you got to overlook him,he's probably a fan of Oklahoma Secondary University ,and all they schedule is little podunk teams they can run the score up on.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OU freshman are going to be really good. Lamb and Sermon are beast already. All the talk all week of the Ohio St defense and OBO was the best defensive player on both teams. Dude was everywhere!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OU freshman are going to be really good. Lamb and Sermon are beast already. All the talk all week of the Ohio St defense and OBO was the best defensive player on both teams. Dude was everywhere!
To paraphrase an announcer talking about OSU's defense: "there's NFL talent all over the field"

IDK if OSU was looking past OU and got themselves burnt or if they aren't that good, but their defense sure looked the NFL part early on.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To paraphrase an announcer talking about OSU's defense: "there's NFL talent all over the field"

IDK if OSU was looking past OU and got themselves burnt or if they aren't that good, but their defense sure looked the NFL part early on.

IMO there were guilty of the same thing as everyone else was.... including me as I was skeptical too. Nobody took the offense seriously with regards to their freshman and juco transfers. Everyone just assumed we would loose ALL our offense. The defense I was definitely skeptical but hopeful with the addition of Ruffin McNeil and to me... that's the difference.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy when anyone beats Ohio State. They are an elitist group of pricks.

The entire ou team played a heck of a ball game.

But, at the end of the day,

ROLL TIDE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah. F Bama. A bama fan calling osu 'elitist group of pricks'? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Best damn laugh I've had all day. Thanks for that!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Negative. Just don't like either team. Not to mention Mayfield, while being a good QB is a complete shitbag.

Why do you say that? Cause he (college kid) got drunk and acted like a (college kid) fool?

Wow this went overboard fast. BTW - hating and disapproving are two totally different things, one does well to keep them straight.

Well said Mugsy. These guys are young, folks, and they have tremendous pressure put on them. Give 'em a break maybe?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO there were guilty of the same thing as everyone else was.... including me as I was skeptical too. Nobody took the offense seriously with regards to their freshman and juco transfers. Everyone just assumed we would loose ALL our offense. The defense I was definitely skeptical but hopeful with the addition of Ruffin McNeil and to me... that's the difference.

Yep. I was expecting to lose this game. New, very young coach in just his second game, young team, etc. I also thought OU was ranked too high because of those same things. I'm just wondering if OSU had the same mindset throughout the organization because it sure looked like to me that Urban got out coached and it just rolls downhill from there in a manner of speaking. Maybe it was a little of both, but Lincoln and OU shouted a statement to the world yesterday. We'll see but Lincoln just may be all he's been cracked up to be. I hope so, and if so, I hope he doesn't get stolen by the NFL in a few years. I really liked his statement about this game being a highlight of this season. The kid has got the right mindset for sure.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a figure of speech pops lol

haters = people who disapprove of talk bad about

I realize its a figure of speech but contrary to your understanding of what "haters" means, it can imply much more than simply disapproving. Why not simply use standard English and speak plainly?

BTW - feel free to call me mugsy, or sir, or colonel, but not pops, LOL
I hate disapproval. Ha!
The haters gonna hate thing is sort of benign slang.

Second time I've heard that and "sort of" is very accurate. It depends on context as the expression is also used to refer to some pretty nasty folks. I prefer plain, clear English. It prevents misunderstandings and mis-characterizations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom