"The One"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim Galyean Pro Series Junkyard Dog. Holy crap. This is absolutely the highest quality, most perfect production folder I've ever owned.

Here it is next to the Kershaw Junkyard Dog (a much more affordable collaboration with Tim and Kershaw - Tim now works full-time at Kershaw designing knives for them):

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7084.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7075.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7083.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7080.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7069.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7071.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7085.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN7088.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
meh.....................................................................lmao

I blame you for all of this :)

Seriously though - this thing is absolutely perfect in every way. I heard everyone talk it up, but I just didn't think it would be this nice. Side by side with my small Sebenza, I'd swear it was worth twice the price.

Now if I can just get my hands on a Gerry McGinnis full custom Tuition and a Rick Hinderer XM-18... I'll have them all... Then possibly a Ken Onion custom... maybe a Brad Southard... after I buy his stupid Spyderco Flipper collab - damn I wish Spyderco would stop releasing new knives and Sprints. They know I'm going to buy them, the least they could do is give me time in between to restore my funds :)

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love the design (I love flippers), it's one of my favorites for sure! I have the Kershaw Junk Yard Dog II, and I sure the Tim Galyean Pro Series is damn near perfection.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well EZ I ordered one of the Kershaw ones, I just couldn't keep myself from getting it. Thanks you made me spend money by showing off your toys ;P

Latest posts

Top Bottom