"The One"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those knives look nearly identical to me.

They should. They were both designed by Tim. Think of the Kershaw as the stripped down least expensive version (sourced entirely to Kershaw's in-house manufacturing - still a very nice knife, but basically a decent production folder only), and the Pro Series as the medium/nicer that Tim does in-house himself with CNC'd parts but he hand-fits everything (and adjusts/polishes where needed - so it's in semi-custom or high-end production folder territory).

Here's his custom versions (the baddest mothers of all). No CNC/outsourcing on the manufacturing here - 100% Tim's handiwork (and I think now days $1500-$3000 for a small JYD if you can find someone who is willing to sell one):

www.galyeancustom.com_images_mini_jyd1.jpg

www.galyeancustom.com_images_mini_jyd2.jpg

www.galyeancustom.com_images_dam_jyd1.jpg

www.galyeancustom.com_images_vlv16.jpg

www.galyeancustom.com_images_vlv10.jpg

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are all great looking knives. I've just recently developed a affinity for Kershaw folders, I'll have to take a look at one of those stripped down Kershaw versions.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This Pro Series will get worked just like my Small Sebenza - I got my first (small) scratch on the pocket clip last night.

Just yank'in your chain my fellow knife accumulator!!! One of these days I'll probably sell off alot of mine(Not any of my Puma's), I have a few that have gone way up in value!

Latest posts

Top Bottom