"The One"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darn you EZ, I got the itch the other day and bought a Lone Wolf Mountainside Drop Point. Then I get on here and see The One which is followed by some time surfing for a JYD II. Now low and behold I am the proud owner of not one JYD but two. I bought the Aircraft one and the composite blade model. I have such a week constitution for guns, flashlights, and steel. I am just glad I did not see any Pro Series readly available.

Thanks

That's the beauty of Collaborations man - they give you a taste of the high-end stuff for a very reasonable price.

Gerry McGinnis is another great custom maker. If you like any of his stuff, you're in for a treat.

This is the nicest CRKT I've ever owned (it's actually restored my faith in the brand) and it's on sale for $20 at Knife Center:

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/CR1160/columbia-river-mcginnis-tuition-

images.knifecenter.com_knifecenter_crk_images_1160.jpg

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the beauty of Collaborations man - they give you a taste of the high-end stuff for a very reasonable price.

Gerry McGinnis is another great custom maker. If you like any of his stuff, you're in for a treat.

This is the nicest CRKT I've ever owned (it's actually restored my faith in the brand) and it's on sale for $20 at Knife Center:

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/CR1160/columbia-river-mcginnis-tuition-

images.knifecenter.com_knifecenter_crk_images_1160.jpg

Dude quit doing that. Now I have another one coming my way but at 20 bucks no biggie. Not to fond of the blade but that micarta is beautiful. Just had to own it. Maybe I should just give you my CC card info. and you can order me the cool stuff when you find it maybe like a knife of the month club. Ha.

Gotta tell ya you know your steel and I enjoy your knife posts very much just wait a couple of weeks before you do this again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom