"The One"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This Pro Series will get worked just like my Small Sebenza - I got my first (small) scratch on the pocket clip last night.

EZB, Here's one for ya!! One of the first Spyderco's ever made. I purchased this one over 20yrs ago, an she's still scary sharp!!!
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas048.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas047.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas045.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas049.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas044.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EZB, Here's one for ya!! One of the first Spyderco's ever made. I purchased this one over 20yrs ago, an she's still scary sharp!!!
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas048.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas047.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas045.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas049.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Knives_OrthodoxChristmas044.jpg

Very nice man! If my collection had some of your knives in it (that can't be replaced), I'd probably have some that stayed collectors instead of users :)

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very nice man! If my collection had some of your knives in it (that can't be replaced), I'd probably have some that stayed collectors instead of users :)

Sounds like you want to come down here an have a look see. You can if you gots permission from your boss, and she gives you some pocket change.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you want to come down here an have a look see. You can if you gots permission from your boss, and she gives you some pocket change.

Yeah, I'm fighting off the urge to pick up a Carbon Fiber small Sebenza right now, so my own worst enemy for funding is me not her :D

In all honesty, I've got the Hinderer / ZT 0561 Sprint coming in and the Orange Spyderco Para-2 Sprint and I'm probably going to take it easy for a bit. I've got too many other things I need to spend the money on right now.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the 1720 version (Aircraft styling)

Good snag man - those are getting harder and harder to find. The large all-metal one is nearly impossible to get hold of. Next hardest is probably the large G10 with Aircraft styling. Still, at the end of the day I really like the smaller one best.

I hope to see some of his other designs released by Kershaw soon (I would also love to see a Junkyard Dog style made by ZT). The Rake, Lahar, Turbulence, and JYD are all his (I think he also had a hand in a few others that don't bear his name - you can see his influence in a lot of the knives, just like Ken Onion's influence in knives not necessarily bearing his name).

The Kershaw Cryo is coming out soon - it's the cheaper version of Rick Hinderer's XM-style knives (it's supposed to be under $30 street price). That one and the 0561 (Rick's other collab) are probably the two I'm most excited about.

I never got into the 0550/0551 like I did these 056X series, but they're Hinderer collabs as well.

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darn you EZ, I got the itch the other day and bought a Lone Wolf Mountainside Drop Point. Then I get on here and see The One which is followed by some time surfing for a JYD II. Now low and behold I am the proud owner of not one JYD but two. I bought the Aircraft one and the composite blade model. I have such a week constitution for guns, flashlights, and steel. I am just glad I did not see any Pro Series readly available.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom