The problem with politicians today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China doesn't have to live under their nonsense legislation.

When a defective tool is all ya can buy, sometimes ya buy it anyway... :anyone:
:drunk2:

Sorry, can’t board that ship. Have to because it’s the only choice......no.
Not buying that at all. That (to me) is a copout (Slang 1. A failure to fulfill a commitment or responsibility or to face a difficulty squarely.)

One of the many reasons we are standing in the middle of the hogs mudpit (for those that haven’t had the pleasure, only about half is mud.....)

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, can’t board that ship. Have to because it’s the only choice......no.
Not buying that at all. That (to me) is a copout (Slang 1. A failure to fulfill a commitment or responsibility or to face a difficulty squarely.)

One of the many reasons we are standing in the middle of the hogs mudpit (for those that haven’t had the pleasure, only about half is mud.....)
In case you missed it, I was talking about China being the buyer (as per your quoted post). They can only buy the sorry politicians we elect.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case you missed it, I was talking about China being the buyer (as per your quoted post). They can only buy the sorry politicians we elect.

Wasn’t that I missed it, just standing there with mouth open drooling a bit as it sailed right past. I need to quit napping in between words when reading

Hopefully somebody marked those politicians sale tags with “all sales final”

Latest posts

Top Bottom