The Sushi Bar in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Saturday Night is movie night at the Cohiba household. So, not to far from where I live is a Sushi Bar, thought I'd get some to go and eat it at home watching Saturday Night Poirot movies.
awww.coverbrowser.com_image_bestselling_movies_2006_2989_1.jpg

Here it is, the one in question...The Sushi Bar..corner of 2nd and Western.. Edmond area...by Louies restaurant....any good?? Anyone try it yet?? They had a contest of 66 peices of sushi in 66 minutes and its free....even I backed off from that one!!

Give me the scoop on this place...thanks!!

Cohiba

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good, but it's not great. I think they have way to many rolls to choose from. Philly is okay, they have some good spicy cooked rolls like the big cheese. It is worth giving them a try, but I also think some of their rolls are overpriced.

Interested to hear what you think.

Bart

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been to The sushi bar even though it's around the corner from me, but I have been to Kabuki on 33rd. It's awesome. Best sushi I've had since I left Japan.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been to The sushi bar even though it's around the corner from me, but I have been to Kabuki on 33rd. It's awesome. Best sushi I've had since I left Japan.

Have you been to Tokyo? My husband and I have had sushi in a number of more sushi-friendly places than Oklahoma (WA/OR coasts, FL, HI) and Tokyo's still about the best there is, right in our own backyard. Their miso is TDF. :hot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom