The Sushi Bar in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out. I usually go to Shiki or Saii. Saii doesn't like the way I dress so I get sent to the back away from the important customers.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out. I usually go to Shiki or Saii. Saii doesn't like the way I dress so I get sent to the back away from the important customers.

I've been to Saii a few times. Their fresh stuff is pretty good, but I've been unimpressed with their rolls, and while the service never been better than lackluster, it was bad enough to make me not go back. After taking almost an hour and a half to get a pretty simple sushi order and not having my water refilled ONCE during that time, I finally got it and my nigiri was dried out and somewhere between warm and hot - disgusting and way above room temp (Was salmon, tuna, albacore, and yellowtail, IRRC - so stuff that should be room temp-coolish, NOT warm/hot!). Waitress and manager were unsympathetic and unwilling to make any restitution whatsoever so I haven't been back - I paid full price for some disgusting fish that I left 80% of on the table. Saii won't see another dime from me.

I've never had less than stellar service from Tokyo. Frankly, my only issue is them occasionally grabbing my plate and ruining my chi while I'm still enjoying my last nomalicious bite. I had to wait a bit longer than usual for my order once, and they brought some free appetizers. It hadn't even gotten to a point where I was wondering what happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom