The Terminal List Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got done reading "In The Blood". Excellent book and IMHO, Carrs' best yet. I'm not going to give anything away but besides giving kudos to Jack Carr, I only bring this up to say that, although the last paragraph under "Author's Notes" didn't completely surprise me I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me a bit.

Has anyone else read In The Blood? If so, I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

Just got done with it. Considering what is going on in that part of the world, it was very timely, although probably written 2 years ago or more.

Carr is a very good storyteller. Cliffhanger ending so I have the next book in my kindle waiting for me as we speak

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have Kindle versions of The Terminal List, True Believer, Savage Son and The Devil's Hand. I've watched The Terminal List but need to read these four.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s a brilliant storyteller for sure. The suspense from the ending of only the dead has me pumped for red sky morning. The teaser he sent out a few weeks ago via email is really good. Currently listening to the series agin to see if there’s any correlation to the next anticipated book. And the “Ben Edwards” prequel series is back in the works for Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom