The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loving it...Michonne isn't my favorite character but it was good to get some backstory and see some emotion.

Wonder if she showed up with Carl's shoe...LOL.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a great show but I think it was relevant to what they would be feeling after leaving the prison.

Michon, i believe, was relieved to see Rick and Carl. I think she made the decision to ignore the tracks of rick and carl and to survive the way she had, walking with the two armless zombies. But, I think she changed her mind and wanted the company.

It would be normal for them to be depressed to be back on the run without a home.

I think the show followed the logical progression of what would happen after the fall of the prison. Next week we get to see how the other people are doing.

When Carl went out without Rick he only had about 5 or 6 bullets in the gun. but when he got back to the house he had the semi-auto to use for defense do he had more bullets. why did he go out with only 5 bullets in the gun?

Still one of the scariest shows i have ever seen.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Carl went out without Rick he only had about 5 or 6 bullets in the gun. but when he got back to the house he had the semi-auto to use for defense do he had more bullets. why did he go out with only 5 bullets in the gun?

He had more than 5 rounds, but less than a full mag. He used 5 on the first group of 3 and then 4 or 5 on the "pudding/shoe" walker.

He used one on Joe Sr. and Rick yelled at him and said something like "every bullet counts and we might have needed that one later."

Still amazes me that they are in the middle of Georgia and none of these homes have guns or ammo around. Same for the cars. And there obviously ain't very many gun shops around either.

I think that the episode with Carl and Rick was basically Carl thinking (like most teenagers) that he could survive on his own without his father and then realizing that the REAL world is a bit of a challenge, especially for a young kid. I think that he may have realized that his old man might still be able to protect him when he heals up.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom