ThePatriotNurse: Who Will Die First when SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the left thinks that the military is going to eradicate the conservatives and then they will inherit everything without having to get their hands dirty. When the truth is the right will annahilate 10s of millions of these bed wetting leftists in about 2 weeks door to door.

I never know whether to laugh hysterically or cry when I read something like that.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm... You must be talking about all those 'neckbeards' I've been hearing so much about. The guys causing the ammo shortage. So they're gearing up for a door-to-door cleanup operation?

Dude - they're ready. I'm telling you - just think about the guys you see at the range - those fit, lean, hard MFs that train for the day. Not the old, fat bastards that sit in the shade - those guys are leftists, you know - the easy pickins'.

Neckbeard train playing COD, and the like. It's not real, but they learn all about battle from it. We're fortunate to have all these badasses ready to take on the Lefties.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Neckbeard train playing COD, and the like. It's not real, but they learn all about battle from it.
As someone who has played a lot of COD and other online battle fighting games. There is very little strategy to be learned and utilized during these online battles. The ones who try to strategize usually don't last as long as the one running all out and spraying all over the place. I wouldn't take anyone serious that says they have knowledge of battle simulation from playing any video game. I have never been in the military or been in any battle situation in my life and honeslty dont ever want to be, but I have enough since to know you are not getting any real battle training playing COD. I personally find this quote funny.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As for this video and ThePatriotNurse, I have at one time in my life watched quite of few of her and (think her boyfriend still) Reid Henrichs. I would agree with what she says and that he delivery is not very good. But it never has been. I would prefer to watch Reid's videos over hers.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who has played a lot of COD and other online battle fighting games. There is very little strategy to be learned and utilized during these online battles. The ones who try to strategize usually don't last as long as the one running all out and spraying all over the place. I wouldn't take anyone serious that says they have knowledge of battle simulation from playing any video game. I have never been in the military or been in any battle situation in my life and honeslty dont ever want to be, but I have enough since to know you are not getting any real battle training playing COD. I personally find this quote funny.

Perhaps I should have turned the sarcasm font on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom