ThePatriotNurse: Who Will Die First when SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and oh yeah: white people have *decreased* (ie died) during the last 10 years of peace, while hispanics flood the country.

so i mean.....if america is losing during times of peace......

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love reading some of y’alls posts. I didn’t watch her video, but from the posts I’ll say this. The leftist are not going to fight cause most are scared of their own shadow. The one that wins any fight is the one that controls their emotions, especially fear, and outsmarts the opponent, and has no problem taking the others life.The fight that is going to matter is the Chinese. Unless y’all want to learn Mandarin, that's the fight you need to prepare for. And it’s coming.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love reading some of y’alls posts. I didn’t watch her video, but from the posts I’ll say this. The leftist are not going to fight cause most are scared of their own shadow. The one that wins any fight is the one that controls their emotions, especially fear, and outsmarts the opponent, and has no problem taking the others life.The fight that is going to matter is the Chinese. Unless y’all want to learn Mandarin, that's the fight you need to prepare for. And it’s coming.

There are thousands of violent attacks in this country everyday. In some cities, it's just the way of life.

Which political stripe do you reckon these clowns are?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You don't read much history, do you?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
… Stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed Tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain…
Pleased to meet you!

Most of what Patriot Nurse said is just common sense reasoning.

I usually don't watch her videos because she comes off sounding like an angry preacher.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pleased to meet you!

Most of what Patriot Nurse said is just common sense reasoning.

I usually don't watch her videos because she comes off sounding like an angry preacher.

A lot of the YouTube preppers are that way. I'm like damn guys ... All I wanna know is how's the best way to get my asparagus to grow. 🤷 Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom