This forum has seeminly gotten better...coinicidence or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any deal would have to include my permanent installation as the High Lord of Snarkiness. I found that once I owned the place, I just didn't have the heart to be the bastard I truly am. I'm a natural born ******* and fighting my nature gives me agita.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just give it to me. Right now I'm making forty cents a day folding paper at a charitable institution. If you gave me OSA you could be your old self and my income would increase by at least a buck or two a week.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any deal would have to include my permanent installation as the High Lord of Snarkiness. I found that once I owned the place, I just didn't have the heart to be the bastard I truly am. I'm a natural born ******* and fighting my nature gives me agita.

I gadda pill for that. I don't need em anymore, I can take the pain.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure if it is an income-related decision, a coincidence, a change in moderators or change in worldview but this forum seems to be more 1st-amendment friendly lately and I just wanted to say thanks to JB and the rest.

It is sort of ironic that you have become more tolerant of things that are perceived as less tolerant LOL. I think good judgement and class is shown by the mods and they have been letting people engage in debate and not going too far to try and protect other grown men's feelings LOL. I appreciate it and I know many others here do as well. We still know there will be rare occasions of true trolls, but BB and others are letting "the people" communicate without interference except when it is absolutely necessary; satire is now allowed LOL. Way to go OSA!

That could just be an LSD flashback. Or you have Mad Cow like me.
Yup. Another totally useless post.
And you'll never get the three seconds it took you to read it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom