Thought I leave this here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been this way with PP since it was founded 25 years ago.

You're not going to be able to use PP for anything gun-related thru most e-commerce sites where you'd buy guns or gun stuff because those sites don't accept PP.

Using PP for private transactions between individuals isn't a problem. People have been doing that since PP was founded, too.

I do it a lot. I also use a PP-branded MasterCard for gun purchases frequently because it pays me 2% cash back. PP is a rabidly woke, anti-gun leftist organization and always has been. That's why I like using them to buy gun stuff. PP can kiss my a55.

This is nothing more than marketing scare tactics by GunTab. There was another PP alternative startup in the mid-2000s called GunPal. They were marketed as a PP alternative. After a short time in business they stopped paying out customers and many people lost a lot of money. Gunpal, or G-Pal, went out of business.

So when I use PP with an individual I'm as close to 100% sure as I can be that I'm gonna get my money because PP is an established company. They don't need to know why someone is sending me money. Just use common sense and be discreet about it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My business partner and I used PP for our firearms training company. People signed up online with PP, and PP didn't have a problem giving us a business account.

They're still an anti-gun, POS company. I still use them when I can...just my way of telling them to go f*** themselves.

Darth-Vang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been this way with PP since it was founded 25 years ago.

You're not going to be able to use PP for anything gun-related thru most e-commerce sites where you'd buy guns or gun stuff because those sites don't accept PP.

Using PP for private transactions between individuals isn't a problem. People have been doing that since PP was founded, too.

I do it a lot. I also use a PP-branded MasterCard for gun purchases frequently because it pays me 2% cash back. PP is a rabidly woke, anti-gun leftist organization and always has been. That's why I like using them to buy gun stuff. PP can kiss my a55.

This is nothing more than marketing scare tactics by GunTab. There was another PP alternative startup in the mid-2000s called GunPal. They were marketed as a PP alternative. After a short time in business they stopped paying out customers and many people lost a lot of money. Gunpal, or G-Pal, went out of business.

So when I use PP with an individual I'm as close to 100% sure as I can be that I'm gonna get my money because PP is an established company. They don't need to know why someone is sending me money. Just use common sense and be discreet about it.
https://www.guntab.com/insights/not-another-gpal/amp/

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used PP or any other electronic payment service. I've even been scoffed at and lost out on potential sales because of my refusal to use them. I just prefer good ol' fashioned money orders. They don't bounce or require user names and passwords. To each their own...I'm just old school I reckon. :anyone:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used PP or any other electronic payment service. I've even been scoffed at and lost out on potential sales because of my refusal to use them. I just prefer good ol' fashioned money orders. They don't bounce or require user names and passwords. To each their own...I'm just old school I reckon. :anyone:
Agree. It takes about 2 minutes to get a money order at 7-11. Easy peasy. That's IF the clerk at 7-11
is not too busy taking inventory of cigarettes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom