Thought I leave this here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used PP or any other electronic payment service. I've even been scoffed at and lost out on potential sales because of my refusal to use them. I just prefer good ol' fashioned money orders. They don't bounce or require user names and passwords. To each their own...I'm just old school I reckon. :anyone:

Don't kid yourself about money orders being safe. They're marginally safer than a personal check. I won't ship anything to a stranger who pays with a MO in less than 2 weeks...that's business days. I've had 2 or 3 fake MOs from GunBroker buyers.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself about money orders being safe. They're marginally safer than a personal check. I won't ship anything to a stranger who pays with a MO in less than 2 weeks...that's business days. I've had 2 or 3 fake MOs from GunBroker buyers.

Really?

73450352.jpg

Darth-Vang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm skeptical about GunTab. I ran a search "what is guntab" and the only hits led back to guntab website itself.

I saw no independent articles, no reviews, nothing.

Says it was established in 2015, but no reviews?
I've used it a few times to buy brass, it went well, unlike PayPal however Guntabs hold on to the money before releasing the funds to the seller, Guntabs give you 3 days inspection and if the buyer likes the item(s), then Guntabs will release the funds to the seller, also if the buyer didn't like what he/she received, Guntabs will make the seller pay the return shipping. Paypal use to have free return shipping, but they got rid of it, what a bummer. I've heard stories of people suffer from PayPal or have been scammed, you can get F'd over anytime, but each to their own...

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used PP or any other electronic payment service. I've even been scoffed at and lost out on potential sales because of my refusal to use them. I just prefer good ol' fashioned money orders. They don't bounce or require user names and passwords. To each their own...I'm just old school I reckon. :anyone:

I used paypal one time to donate RickN money for lawnmower. Never used again and they keep sending me cr@p!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom