Thought I was under attack last night!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Driving home last night I stopped at an intersection, was just trying to wind down after a bad day. Next thing I know my whole truck was shaking from what sounded like the concussion of 1000 lb bombs hitting near by. I even looked up in the sky to see if there were any planes flying over. I'm rolling the windows down looking around trying to find the source of this sound and notice everyone around me is doing the same thing. After a minute or two and the addrenalin subsided I decided it had to be somebody's boom box, but man THAT LOUD? I finally spotted a van three or four cars in front that was shaking, this thing had to be full of amps.

Is there not a city ordinance in Tulsa or some law limiting the decibles someone can put out? I don't understand people like that, only thing I can figure is they sucked on their momma's teat way to long and just crave attention.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just the beginning WFT. Slowly, surely, you will come to doubt your sanity. You will question everything. You will be reduced to a quivering shell of your former self. Once you are completely destroyed, we will rebuild your mind in accordance with our correct mode of thinking.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just the beginning WFT. Slowly, surely, you will come to doubt your sanity. You will question everything. You will be reduced to a quivering shell of your former self. Once you are completely destroyed, we will rebuild your mind in accordance with our correct mode of thinking.

Oh man!! Never thought about that being a part of the indoctrination process.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm there already but there is nothing left to rebuild ...

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PPFFFFtTTT....thats already happened........and the reason I carry twoguns?....one for each of US

Latest posts

Top Bottom