Thoughts on this stance by Donald Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going to say this:

He is an embarrassment to our country. Trump is a moron, and an *******. He is almost the LAST person that I would want anywhere near D.C., much less in the White House. I have no interest in anything that he has to say, including this. The very fact that he has gotten as far as he has sickens me. Is he worse than the most morons we have in office now? Tough call.

Maybe he will feel like he was the President like he felt like he was in the military.

That is all I have to say about that.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like Trump was at least smart enough to hire people to run his companies to make money. I wonder if he would do a reverse of what we have going on now by running off the most experienced people and just shuffling people from agency to agency even though they have no experience at what they are doing.

I am beginning to like him more and more because he is not acting like a PC politician. Some people relate that to being an *******. Others consider that telling how the cow ate the cabbage. It will be an interesting year to see how it shakes out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom