Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Violation of 1272.1 is spelled out in 1272.2. Felony with up to two years imprisonment.

The only thing I'll throw in is that if he was lawfully carrying a firearm defined as a pistol under the SDA, had a permit, and was only carrying in a restaurant, he'll likely get off.

But we need more details.
I believe he was carrying a long arm when he went in Twin Peaks.

21-1272.1 Provided however, a person possessing a valid handgun license pursuant to the provisions of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act may carry the concealed or unconcealed handgun into any restaurant or other establishment licensed to dispense low-point beer or alcoholic beverages where the sale of low-point beer or alcoholic beverages does not constitute the primary purpose of the business.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe he was carrying a long arm when he went in Twin Peaks.

21-1272.1 Provided however, a person possessing a valid handgun license pursuant to the provisions of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act may carry the concealed or unconcealed handgun into any restaurant or other establishment licensed to dispense low-point beer or alcoholic beverages where the sale of low-point beer or alcoholic beverages does not constitute the primary purpose of the business.

Yeah, but if IIRC, this guy is known to carry an AR pistol around too isn’t he?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All he can do is throw his confusion before the court.
Nobody is going to pay him for being a doofus.
He thinks he'll prosper as a professional doofus, but he won't.
He's fixin to find out how little money there is in his business.
Did you forget? He has that high falutin FL lawfirm on his side. I'm sure they're gathering the collection plates to post his bail as we wait. :drink:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's clearly carrying a rifle in the twin peaks footage, so I guess we wait and see which incident they arrested him for.
I haven't found anything concrete but his "auditor buddies" are saying he was arrested for the TwinPeaks appearance. When I saw that story a week or two ago I just assumed he was carrying his AR pistol like I've seen him do before. I'm pretty sure it looks like he was carrying a rifle there. I'm pretty sure he has his SDA. I'm pretty sure handguns are allowed places that rifles aren't.
So all that being said, what is it looking like to you more educated folks as far as how much hot water he is in for carrying a rifle into TwinPeaks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom