Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to KFOR tonight, he carried a long gun and open carry pistol into Twin Peaks. The customers complained, and he was asked to leave. He left, put the long gun in his vehicle and went back inside with the OC pistol. Customers complained again, with the manager asking him to leave and he did so. He was arrested later.
They also interviewed a lawyer (I didn't get his name) that said he did not commit any crime under the new laws. When I heard that I assumed he was carrying an AR pistol which would make it a different issue, and not a long gun, so are we sure it was actually a long gun? He remains in jail tonight BTW. I hope his part of the floor remains cold. He needs to wake up.
The article I read said that he went to Twin Peaks after he left the "ghetto" he was auditing. In that video it appears he was carrying a rifle. Yes he could've swapped for his ar pistol before going into TP.

I just watched his video where he was streaming that same day he went to TP and he was walking around with a rifle.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article I read said that he went to Twin Peaks after he left the "ghetto" church he was auditing. In that video it appears he was carrying a rifle. Yes he could've swapped for his ar pistol before going into TP.
So much we don't know, for sure. Was it a rifle or a pistol as defined by the feds? It will come out in court I guess.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So much we don't know, for sure. Was it a rifle or a pistol as defined by the feds? It will come out in court I guess.
This is screenshots I took from the video stream walkaround he was doing the same day as the TP incident. Nowhere in the video is there a look at the complete firearm but that buttstock is obviously not a pistol brace in my opinion. Again I'll say he may have carried something else into TP but I'm betting it's unlikely.
IMG_6150.PNG
IMG_6151.PNG

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is screenshots I took from the video stream walkaround he was doing the same day as the TP incident. Nowhere in the video is there a look at the complete firearm but that buttstock is obviously not a pistol brace in my opinion. Again I'll say he may have carried something else into TP but I'm betting it's unlikely.
View attachment 146648 View attachment 146649
That is not an AR pistol.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The charges look good to me, but he will still get off.

They just let 500 felons out of prison.

If so, I’d like to see the felony deferred for multiple years and not just reduced. Any violations makes the felony stick. And part of that is he not be allowed to carry a firearm openly during that deferral time.

The F’r is doing way more damage than “auditing”.
If the felony sticks, I'm fairly certain he won't be able to carry, or possess, or even live with anyone that possesses any firearms. At all. After deferral I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom