Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude gets a parking ticket, penalties stack up, warrant for his arrest. Ticket is $500 and he cant pay it cause hes working 2 jobs to feed his family living payday to payday and now hes in jail for 10-20 days, loses his job...and over $500, and it cost $800 to house him for that time. judge orders he pay another $2000. He's released to find work and cant come up with the money. Back to jail for 6 months at the cost to you of $11,000
Your tax dollars destroying lives.
This is in fact a true story here in OK. Over a parking ticket.

Can you provide the docket# or a name to research this?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The judge in Harper's case said that, "common sense should tell an individual in today's environment, even in Oklahoma, that you don't walk into a restaurant, particularly when children are present, carrying a loaded AR-15 rifle". The judge does have a good understanding of Harper's lack of common sense.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I brought back up the "primary sales" (51% rule) is to show the DA can work with the resturaunt and have a second avenue of prosecution. Hence why i worded that step exactly how I worded it.

It is absolutely clear he broke the law by having a rifle where alcohol is consumed, and i believe (as well as the da i'm sure) that 2a timmy can weasel his way out of that charge. Especially when dod don makes a public video directly stating that he doesnt think timmy broke the law as if his opinion mattered. The da is fully aware and i'd bet a dollar to a donut he was in contact with twin peaks management covering that very subject before charges were filed.

As for the poverty level, we own 2 businesses and i guarantee we fall below that number when you look at our income. So, that magical number is complete bs.

Now in regards to "the system" screwing people, it is easy enough to not get a ticket and if you do, you can make payment plans, there is zero difficulty here. I know several people who have been in prison and have made something of themselves. I also know a few felons (some violent, some not) who ALWAYS blame the system and employers because they cant get a job anywhere yet they refuse to change the line of work they are expecting to do. One specifically is a caregiver with a ABWDW and tried every employment opportunity she could that dealt directly with the public including home health services. Despised me for suggesting she go through the unemployment office to get a forklift/warehouse job or anywhere else they hire felons. I've been arrested and fixed the situation, ive had tickets and paid them, but i guess it is just much easier for people to act like juicy smollet instead of showing up to court and following through with your agreements and the judges orders.

Life isnt hard people, its your own stupidity, laziness, and lack of common sense that makes it feel that way.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I brought back up the "primary sales" (51% rule) is to show the DA can work with the resturaunt and have a second avenue of prosecution. Hence why i worded that step exactly how I worded it.

It is absolutely clear he broke the law by having a rifle where alcohol is consumed, and i believe (as well as the da i'm sure) that 2a timmy can weasel his way out of that charge. Especially when dod don makes a public video directly stating that he doesnt think timmy broke the law as if his opinion mattered. The da is fully aware and i'd bet a dollar to a donut he was in contact with twin peaks management covering that very subject before charges were filed.

As for the poverty level, we own 2 businesses and i guarantee we fall below that number when you look at our income. So, that magical number is complete bs.

Now in regards to "the system" screwing people, it is easy enough to not get a ticket and if you do, you can make payment plans, there is zero difficulty here. I know several people who have been in prison and have made something of themselves. I also know a few felons (some violent, some not) who ALWAYS blame the system and employers because they cant get a job anywhere yet they refuse to change the line of work they are expecting to do. One specifically is a caregiver with a ABWDW and tried every employment opportunity she could that dealt directly with the public including home health services. Despised me for suggesting she go through the unemployment office to get a forklift/warehouse job or anywhere else they hire felons. I've been arrested and fixed the situation, ive had tickets and paid them, but i guess it is just much easier for people to act like juicy smollet instead of showing up to court and following through with your agreements and the judges orders.

Life isnt hard people, its your own stupidity, laziness, and lack of common sense that makes it feel that way.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Well said. That's why I asked for info on the person who got a $500 ticket, went to jail, lost his job, ticket turned into $2K and he/she went back to jail and now can't find a job. First off, I've never heard of a parking ticket cost that much here in OK. Second, I've never seen a court refuse to make a payment plan. Without a court case to read up on, without actual facts to study the story sounds more BS than it does as a real life story.

People in here are throwing around the phrase 'debtor's prison' and I don't think they really know how that worked. If you want a good visual, watch Ready Player One. They had a true debtor's prison in that movie. As for the system stacked against the people? I also come from a poor background. I blew my chance at a prestigious college and a guaranteed career after graduation. Since then I've not finished college even though I have two years left yet I've gotten a job that now pays all our bills, mortgage, car payment, credit cards and still have money left over for fun things like a cruise every other year. It helps now that my wife is working also and my step son lives with us, works as well, pays us rent, picks up the dinner tab and groceries now and then, etc. So saying you can't make it without a college degree is bs.

Our society has become the society of victims where personal responsibility has become an old fashioned and forgotten virtue.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude gets a parking ticket, penalties stack up, warrant for his arrest. Ticket is $500 and he cant pay it cause hes working 2 jobs to feed his family living payday to payday and now hes in jail for 10-20 days, loses his job...and over $500, and it cost $800 to house him for that time. judge orders he pay another $2000. He's released to find work and cant come up with the money. Back to jail for 6 months at the cost to you of $11,000
Your tax dollars destroying lives.
This is in fact a true story here in OK. Over a parking ticket.
If this is in fact true I bet there is more to the story than you know.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in here are throwing around the phrase 'debtor's prison' and I don't think they really know how that worked. If you want a good visual, watch Ready Player One. They had a true debtor's prison in that movie.
That's the Spielberg film in which the creator of a virtual reality called OASIS dies and makes a posthumous challenge to all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg? I really should watch that movie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom