'Tis the season.....for thieven'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a Visa prepaid card from my CU after my last DC got jacked. If they get that they ain’t getting much so I don’t worry about it much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't and will not have a debit card.

I have had a PayPal account that was linked to my main cu account for many years and have never had an issue. However, a couple years ago, I opened a new cu account just for PayPal and an automatic draft for my life insurance. I keep about the amount of my insurance premium in this account and can transfer money into it from my main cu account if I want to pay cash for something using PayPal, which is almost never. I will transfer cash to friends of family with PayPal because it is free, otherwise I just use my credit card when I make purchase with PayPal.

I didn't want PayPal tied directly to my cu account because I didn't want the possibility of someone getting to my account and draining it. Oh, and I turned off the overdraft protection on my cu PayPal account as well, this way if the account was hacked, there are very limited funds that could be stolen.

I just got a Visa prepaid card from my CU after my last DC got jacked. If they get that they ain’t getting much so I don’t worry about it much.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some weeks you just can't win.

GlYeQvB.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news!! All of my hard earned $$$ is back where it belongs. New cards are in the mail and all fees have been refunded.
The bad news. As seen above, thanks to some idiot that does know how to drive I now have to spend some of that for a new mirror assembly instead of the shotgun I was looking at before all of this happened.... :censored:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good news!! All of my hard earned $$$ is back where it belongs. New cards are in the mail and all fees have been refunded.
The bad news. As seen above, thanks to some idiot that does know how to drive I now have to spend some of that for a new mirror assembly instead of the shotgun I was looking at before all of this happened.... :censored:
Ebay, should be cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom