'Tis the season.....for thieven'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had someone charge one of my credit cards last month. It was only 2 charges for a total of about $220. I caught it because I was in the teller line and ask for a print out of all my account balances. That card should have had a zero balance, so I noticed it quickly. The charges had just happened that week. First time anything like that has happened to me. I rarely use that card too.

I cant hear anything you say when your avatar is on my screen.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never Debit (card) here.
A debit card is a direct link to YOUR money/account.
A credit card is a direct link to THEIR/banks money.
Sorry to hear OP about only having 80% back so far. That stinks big time.
I had an employee have his account cleaned day before payday (single transaction). Unknowingly, he deposits his check and is left with nada after covering the overdrafts. The bank kept on hold for 2 weeks. I loaned him his next paycheck ahead of time so he, his wife and child could survive. After his bout with the bank, I cut all debit cards as soon as they hit my mailbox. Currently not one of my accounts have a debit/atm card issued and never will.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, don't care. I don't want the debt with the bank. And I can live several months without a paycheck - as it should be for everyone if they can set it aside and not touch it.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, don't care. I don't want the debt with the bank. And I can live several months without a paycheck - as it should be for everyone if they can set it aside and not touch it.
Hope that's in cash that you physically hold; if it's in the banking system, it can get transferred/frozen for any number of reasons even without you doing anything wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom