To my critic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was banned for daring to have a different opinion than the OSA elite, or as one moderator called them, "long time respected members".
If it was one of the elite, the thread would found by search and you would have your guy.
I am surprised that been has not replied with "ha" yet.
Look at the above post about Metcalf if you are wondering what I am talking about.
If you do not have a high post count and didn't like a Superdave show, then you must be a Metcalf plant.
Hey all you FGST Lawton guys......if I get banned for this, let me know where the lunches are.

i847.photobucket.com_albums_ab35_bobro15_z119_zpse6e8ebce.gif

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was banned for daring to have a different opinion than the OSA elite, or as one moderator called them, "long time respected members".
If it was one of the elite, the thread would found by search and you would have your guy.
Look at the above post about Metcalf if you are wondering what I am talking about.
If you do not have a high post count and didn't like a Superdave show, then you must be a Metcalf plant.
Hey all you FGST Lawton guys......if I get banned for this, let me know where the lunches are.

/hug.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it wasn't me, but it looks like I need to "trash" your shows and get a couple of free tickets.

However to now be serious, it is rare enough in this day and age for someone to step up and offer as you have to try to make things right. I wasn't sure that folks still knew what "customer service" really meant.

Kudos, Dave.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ha!!!

You might want to put Gina on a vinegar and water diet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom