To my critic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think I am going to swing on by on Saturday. I need to unload this shotgun taking up room in my safe. Plus, I need to get my kid some of those cheap metal handcuffs. (Not sure if I would actually see something like this at a superdave show, haha, first time someone ever asked for junk at a show?) :pms2:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're quite welcome to have different opinions. It's being a dickhead that typically gets folks banned.

It's ironic that your post reminded me of a joke I heard once. I never tell this joke but I'll make an exception this time...JB don't ban me, it's just a joke lol.

Why do lawyers all wear neckties? ...................................................it's to hold the foreskin back. LOL, sorry, you being a lawyer and the dickhead comment made me laugh because it reminded me of the joke. Seriously, don't ban me! lol

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I am going to swing on by on Saturday. I need to unload this shotgun taking up room in my safe. Plus, I need to get my kid some of those cheap metal handcuffs. (Not sure if I would actually see something like this at a superdave show, haha, first time someone ever asked for junk at a show?) :pms2:

For your kid. Right. Sure. Nobody's believing that.

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went to one in lawton not to long ago on a sunday only a$5 cover was like huh cool then walked in and seen about 5 tables :buttkick: said oh well still not stoppin me from norman tomorrow haha

did not know of this osa table you speak of though

Latest posts

Top Bottom