Took a kid hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good job and good story for sure.

on the right handed left eye dominant thing a couple of pointers. (i speak from experience.)

1 watch him shoot he might shoot right handed but compensate by leaning all the way over and using his left eye.

2 let him shoot left handed even if it is a right handed gun. He might be a better shooter lefty and it will be more natural to him.

3. DONT make him where a pirate patch over his left eye. It is humiliating even at that age. :grumble:

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
Good job and good story for sure.

on the right handed left eye dominant thing a couple of pointers. (i speak from experience.)

1 watch him shoot he might shoot right handed but compensate by leaning all the way over and using his left eye.
that is how he does it.he is a great shooter.we tried the left handed but no go just couldn't get the gun mounted to the shoulder right

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
I really laughed at the story of missing the bucks:D I can just imagine what was going through his brain at the time:D:D

We let him use my dads crossbow Sunday after he practiced sat evening. he had a doe come in and stand at 35yds but she had him pegged down.he waited till she turned to leave but shot over by about 5 feet.the buck fever is really getting to him.I told not to give up it will happen pretty soon.hopefully sat morning.where he is sitting is the prime spot on the hole 1500 acres.

Latest posts

Top Bottom