Tower climber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is the repeater for, the school or for personal use?

I work for OGE and we handle requests for the schools all of the tie, they are low priority since it is the trouble shooters that have to do the work in between jobs. To say OGE does nothing is not true, I just went out with a trouble man the other day on a ticket.

I have been thru lineman school and am certified to climb as well, like said it is not something to be taken lightly and not for the faint of heart. I had to help a kid down who locked up at 40' in my class, our instructor had to do the same for another person in the class as well.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is the repeater for, the school or for personal use?

I work for OGE and we handle requests for the schools all of the tie, they are low priority since it is the trouble shooters that have to do the work in between jobs. To say OGE does nothing is not true, I just went out with a trouble man the other day on a ticket.

I have been thru lineman school and am certified to climb as well, like said it is not something to be taken lightly and not for the faint of heart. I had to help a kid down who locked up at 40' in my class, our instructor had to do the same for another person in the class as well.

The repeater is for Yukon Public Schools and will be used by the district themselves. Do you know who I would talk to at OGE?

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boss just emailed to say that we are going to pay the tower rats $2,000 to climb the 20 feet between the reach of our bucket truck and the top of the light pole.

Thanks for all the help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom