Toys 4 Tots - Community Service Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you commit to delivering at least one NEW, UNWRAPPED toy to support this toy drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me some of things losers will say about something they know zero about. Sometimes losers think that announcing something like their lack of participation will upset those of us who actually want to do something useful.

The non-participation of small-minded people who are only here to post what witticisms they think may be cute, or may draw attention to themselves and perhaps make others think they are worthy of admiration is actually sort of pathetic. On the one hand, I feel sorry for those kind of people, often dissatisfied with how their lives turned out; or perhaps suffering from repeated failures, both professional and personal. But on the other hand, those types of losers just piss me off. There's a lot of good people here on OSA, but then, we do have a few who just suck.

This is my thread, and I have decided to lock it. I can see that the majority is supportive of doing something good; something nice for others; for maybe brightening the Christmas of a kid who might very well have nothing to open on Christmas otherwise. The losers can kiss my USMC behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom