Toys 4 Tots - Community Service Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you commit to delivering at least one NEW, UNWRAPPED toy to support this toy drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, responsible is in irresponsible. I always get those two confused, and your not suppose to call me that name anymore.

Whattya gona do? Squeal on me? Squealer. Imma tell everybody how you peed the bed until you were 18 if you do.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay; updated info here: I'll kick this off beginning in JUNE. I'll post guidelines on donations etc as laid out by Toys 4 Tots .

There will be a way two ways you can contribute:
1. Drop your new, unwrapped toys off in person at the designated location (so we can meet and greet for those who'd like to)
2. Have your toy or donation sent to the designated location from an online source as well. (For example, have it shipped to me from Amazon.com)

I am not going to mess with monetary donations, or gift registries and so on. I want to keep it simple. If you want to contribute, one of the above two options will work.

I'll also post more detailed info and links on the Toys 4 Tots Program itself at that time. For now though; that's really all...I do appreciate the very positive response to this idea. Thanks, and standby for more beginning in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom