Truck or SUV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I say trade, that includes selling on your own to get the most money. Sometimes, and I stress sometimes, the trade value given is pretty reasonable. Especially considering how big a PITA it can be to sell a vehicle.

It can be a pain but dealers usually will get you on one end or the other, just depends if the convenience is worth it or not. I tend to customize my trucks a little, while you never get that money back, dealers usually just go off book.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are talking about used trucks with 60k on them for $30 grand and I'm thinking for that money I can buy the brand new Maxima or Camaro SS for that amount. Brand New! Trucks are over the top crazy expensive.

This is why I'm still driving a 95 Toyota Tacoma with 322, 000 some miles on it. Its getting time to start looking. I have the money to pay cash for it, but putting out the kind of money these vehicles are getting now is insane.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I'm still driving a 95 Toyota Tacoma with 322, 000 some miles on it. Its getting time to start looking. I have the money to pay cash for it, but putting out the kind of money these vehicles are getting now is insane.

My general thought as well. Only reason I bought new was they just came out with the v6 twin turbo F150, figured I might save enough on gas to cover cost. Just paid it off but I have a long way to go before I make up the difference.

Love my truck though, no regrets.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Searched and searched and searched with no luck. Almost settled for a new XL model but just couldn't do it. Came across a 2014 today with LOW miles. Not a fancy model by any means but the price was spot on. I probably could have got a better deal but I'm happy. Didn't get 4x4 but it has a locking rear differential and I think for what I will genuinely use the truck for, that's gonna work. I got my quad if I really wanna go off road. uploadfromtaptalk1443760734869.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Searched and searched and searched with no luck. Almost settled for a new XL model but just couldn't do it. Came across a 2014 today with LOW miles. Not a fancy model by any means but the price was spot on. I probably could have got a better deal but I'm happy. Didn't get 4x4 but it has a locking rear differential and I think for what I will genuinely use the truck for, that's gonna work. I got my quad if I really wanna go off road. View attachment 50861

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Nice lookin rig. Give us the details, and if you dont mind what kind of a deal you made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom