Tulsa area cord cutter questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodness gracious them people get all butt hurt and act like it's personal when you politely try to tell them you don't want their service anymore. Cord cut, cable free in a couple of days.

FenixTxM3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Download and install uTorrent. Then go to thepiratebay.org and download the episode an hour after it airs. Then move the mp4 file to a memory stick and plug it into your tv/playstation/xbox etc... and enjoy commercial free tv shows.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can use a program like Vuze to subscribe to the RSS feed of a particular program from www.kat.ph and your computer will automatically download the newest episodes of shows you subscribe to the RSS feed. You can then watch a hour long episode in 40 minutes due to not having commercial interruptions.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cut the cord on Sunday. I use the flat digital omnidirectional antennas that site next to the TV and get 42 channels in Moore. I also have a Roku for Netflix, Amazon, Hulu+, etc.

Sent from my Note 10.1 2014

Latest posts

Top Bottom