Tulsa detail shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know a fairly good but inexpensive as in they don't charge 150 or 200 bucks. The wife's car definitely needs shampooed and cleaned up.

MadJimFlynt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used Klean Kar in Broken Arrow several times. I try to catch them when they run a $75 special. I have been very pleased with their work.

James Flynt

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife uses Mr Kleen, shes been going there for years. I use the skills learned growing up working in my dad's body shop. Mine looks better, and is cheaper, but hers is helluva lot easier.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Klean Kar

Went to their website. Basic services look pretty reasonable. Gets out of hand going up, and they don't offer wax service at ALL until you get to the $175 package for my Tahoe. Sheesh. Each step is an add-on.

Basic hand wash, vacuum and windows - $19.99

+Add wheels for $10 - $29.99

+Wipe down dash & center console for another $10 - $39.99 (this seem a bit much for that little add-on? That takes like 10 seconds to 2 minutes?)

+Wipe down all interior plastic, door jambs, & vacuum trunk for another $40 - $89.99 (again, for my Tahoe)

+Complete shampoo of all interior upholstery, leather conditioning (if applicable), door jambs, inner fenders, spot clean headliner, & minor tar removal for another $85 - $175 total.

Where I used to live, we had a couple of competing small places that were all run by young Hispanic guys, they would do essentially everything on that top-end package for me except the shampoo for $60. This wasn't 10 or 15 years ago, either, it was like 2. Damn I miss that. About the only thing I miss about there, but there is nothing comparable anywhere close that I know of. Plus they would come get my vehicles, take them and get them cleaned up and bring them back to me. Damn. I can't find anyone here who will so much as touch my Tahoe for less than $200.

Sure, I can do it myself. I've done it myself, on the Tahoe and on my Z, but I don't really want to spend my whole damn day doing this. I don't get all that many days off, and half of them are usually spent "recovering". I'd rather get someone to do this kind of stuff, but not at $200 a pop. <sigh>

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used a guy in BA a couple of times, he's a little quirky, but does great work, picks my truck up, then I pick it up at his place around 145th and 101st.

He typically charges around $100-$120 for my Super Crew F150, but it isn't that trashed, he does hand wax it. Reminds me, I'm due to take the truck in...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used a guy in BA a couple of times, he's a little quirky, but does great work, picks my truck up, then I pick it up at his place around 145th and 101st.

He typically charges around $100-$120 for my Super Crew F150, but it isn't that trashed, he does hand wax it. Reminds me, I'm due to take the truck in...

That's good to know, Steve. How long does he take? I could stomach that if I had to, maybe come down with the wife in the AM, drop the truck, then pick it up in the early-to-mid afternoon.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's good to know, Steve. How long does he take? I could stomach that if I had to, maybe come down with the wife in the AM, drop the truck, then pick it up in the early-to-mid afternoon.

He typically has mine overnight, I think he is a night owl...

Not sure if he can do one while you are in town, I will send you his contact info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom