Tulsa firearms on Garnett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my experience they have been rude, treated me like I knew nothing about firearms, had way too many range rules, offered way more opinion on guns than I wanted to hear, were way too proud of the Gilmore name, sold $1,000 custom 1911's for $3,000 and I will never step back in that store. Between 2A and USSA there is no reason to take that kind of crap and shoot with the turds at TF. Between places like Sportsmans World, BA Guns, and Sooner Firearms there is no reason to buy overpriced guns from a bunch of blow-hards.

Nail---->Head. Couldn't have said it better.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my experience they have been rude, treated me like I knew nothing about firearms, had way too many range rules, offered way more opinion on guns than I wanted to hear, were way too proud of the Gilmore name, sold $1,000 custom 1911's for $3,000 and I will never step back in that store. Between 2A and USSA there is no reason to take that kind of crap and shoot with the turds at TF. Between places like BA Guns and Sooner Firearms there is no reason to buy overpriced guns from a bunch of blow-hards.

Fixed it for ya.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything that I've ever heard about them is bad so I've stayed away. Sports World I'd the bomb.

Funny...but sadly true and I agree! For Tulsa Firearms, Riley is, or was when I worked for him, a nice guy. The others that work there have a bit of "gun shop tude" and come off complete prickish and rude. Sad because they do have a good history and could be a really neat store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom