Tulsa guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin98SS1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally enrolled in my CCW class. Take it in 2 weeks. When I go to the Sheriffs office for prints and signature, who do I talk to? Do I need to make an appt?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally enrolled in my CCW class. Take it in 2 weeks. When I go to the Sheriffs office for prints and signature, who do I talk to? Do I need to make an appt?

When you pass your class you take your completed application, certificate and DL to the TCSO downtown faulkner building 303 W 1st, no appointment needed. M-F 9-3:30, they'll take your prints, $25, photos $10 check or Money order and accept your payment to the OSBI and mail everything off. You'll need a Money order or credit card number for the OSBI portion $100 for 5 year or $200 for 10 year.

They don't take long to do everything. I work in east tulsa and did mine during my lunch hour with time to spare.

Dustin98SS1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you pass your class you take your completed application, certificate and DL to the TCSO downtown faulkner building 303 W 1st, no appointment needed. M-F 9-3:30, they'll take your prints, $25, photos $10 check or Money order and accept your payment to the OSBI and mail everything off. You'll need a Money order or credit card number for the OSBI portion $100 for 5 year or $200 for 10 year.

They don't take long to do everything. I work in east tulsa and did mine during my lunch hour with time to spare.

Awesome! Thanks for the info :thumbup3:

Eric

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go to the office downtown (4th street, I think?), walk right in the front door, turn left, and there should be some young ladies behind a desk. They'll walk you through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom