Tulsa World: Has the California mass shooting changed your opinion on gun control?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/has-the-california-mass-shooting-changed-your-opinion-on-gun/article_ff3ac729-7f02-5d9a-a8a2-c2ce33fca591.html

100% so far for fewer laws!

HomeNewsLocal
Has the California mass shooting changed your opinion on gun control?

Previous Next
Investigators search for motive in California mass shooting
Authorities search a residential area following a shooting that killed multiple people at a social services center for the disabled on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015, in San Bernardino, Calif. (James Quigg/The Victor Valley Daily Press via AP) MANDATORY CREDIT

Poll question: Has the most recent mass shooting changed your opinion on gun control?

Yes, I have changed my mind. We need stricter gun control laws. We have to keep guns out of the hands of people who intend to commit these acts. 0%

Yes, I have changed my mind. We don't need stricter gun control laws. Law-abiding citizens must be able to protect themselves. 100%

No, I have not changed my mind. I continue to favor stronger gun control laws. We have to keep guns out of the hands of people who intend to commit these acts. 0%

No, I have not changed my mind. I continue to support the 2nd Amendment and don't believe stricter gun laws will keep guns out of the hands of people who intend to commit these acts. 0%

No I have not changed my mind. I believe in the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. However, I wonder if there should be a limit on the types of guns (assault weapons, automatic weapons) available to purchase. 0%

Latest posts

Top Bottom