Unlawful to not pull over?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OSU police have several unmarked vehicles. An older model white Dodge truck and an older model white Tahoe I think. And they are GOOD. I've tried finding the lights and couldn't, even though I knew they were there. I never would have known about them if I hadn't seen them respond to emergencies on campus.

I don't agree with it either...especially for a campus PD.

If you are talking about the same vehicles that I am thinking about they are EHS vehicles that respond to emergency calls. They have 2 Dodge Durangos, Wht Dodge Dakota and a Full size van. I believe all of the campus police vehicles that would pull you over are marked although there are a few unmarked.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are talking about the same vehicles that I am thinking about they are EHS vehicles that respond to emergency calls. They have 2 Dodge Durangos, Wht Dodge Dakota and a Full size van. I believe all of the campus police vehicles that would pull you over are marked although there are a few unmarked.

Perhaps, but I have also seen them behind vehicles (pulled over). Can't remember if they guys that got out were campus police or not.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tulsa policy has been addressed by LEO's on this forum in the past. Traffic officers in unmarked cars will be in regulation uniform. Plain clothes officers effecting a traffic stop bring in a uniformed unit before making the stop. And the uniformed officer is the one who initiates the contact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom