Upgrade or Purchase ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Opinions please. I like a 2011 compact for EDC. With all the positive reviews on high-end guns like the Wilson Combat EDCx9, Staccato cs, Dan Wesson, etc, would it be advisable to upgrade my CZ 75d PCR at Cajun Gun Worx or purchase one of these already great out-of-the-box guns? Let's pretend money is no option, (unfortunately it is !). The CZ is the right size and round count but the trigger action , sights, etc could use improvement.
McCarbo.com
1-727-223-1816, has a great trigger and spring replacement system that works well at reducing not only the pull weight but also the distance of pull for many automatics and I believe revolvers. Might be that they have a kit for your model as well. Worth looking into. I put one in my Kel-Tec P-11 that reduced the pull from around 13 lbs to around 6 lbs and the length of pull appox 1/8 of a inch. Made one drastic difference in the ease and ability to achieve a decent amount of accuracy out to 25 yrds.
Opinions please. I like a 2011 compact for EDC. With all the positive reviews on high-end guns like the Wilson Combat EDCx9, Staccato cs, Dan Wesson, etc, would it be advisable to upgrade my CZ 75d PCR at Cajun Gun Worx or purchase one of these already great out-of-the-box guns? Let's pretend money is no option, (unfortunately it is !). The CZ is the right size and round count but the trigger action , sights, etc could use improvement.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A high end gun isn't going to improve your combat shooting.

And I'd rather lose a $400 gun to the police than $3000 gun when they confiscate it until they are sure I didn't commit a crime.

You'd be better off spending the money on ammo and training.
So, you want be carrying anything til they figure it out anyway...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCarbo.com
1-727-223-1816, has a great trigger and spring replacement system that works well at reducing not only the pull weight but also the distance of pull for many automatics and I believe revolvers. Might be that they have a kit for your model as well. Worth looking into. I put one in my Kel-Tec P-11 that reduced the pull from around 13 lbs to around 6 lbs and the length of pull appox 1/8 of a inch. Made one drastic difference in the ease and ability to achieve a decent amount of accuracy out to 25 yrds.
McCarbo.com

Website blocked due to riskware!

Latest posts

Top Bottom