Upgrade or Purchase ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A high end gun isn't going to improve your combat shooting.

And I'd rather lose a $400 gun to the police than $3000 gun when they confiscate it until they are sure I didn't commit a crime.

You'd be better off spending the money on ammo and training.

Wilsons shoot better than a Glock..... all things being equal.

Not really worried about losing a gun if it saved my life. I have others..... as I'm sure most high end guns owners do.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Change the or to and in the thread title and end with a period.... We are done here. Lock the thread mods!! :cool:

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wilsons shoot better than a Glock..... all things being equal.

Not really worried about losing a gun if it saved my life. I have others..... as I'm sure most high end guns owners do.
In the type of scenario that I would expect to be in a gunfight, I don't see myself being able to shoot a Wilson with any better accuracy or speed than a Glock. I doubt most others would be able to take advantage of the Wilson as well.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the type of scenario that I would expect to be in a gunfight, I don't see myself being able to shoot a Wilson with any better accuracy or speed than a Glock. I doubt most others would be able to take advantage of the Wilson as well.

Then you should probably speak for yourself only then? I mean, I've heard a lot of guys say they can run a Staccato better than a Glock. I know it works better for me. Not taking away from a Glock as they obviously can be ran to do anything extremely well.

The whole cost thing is retarded. Buy what you can, train with what you own, whatever that may be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom