Upgrade or Purchase ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accolade for Cajun Gun Works. No affiliation. I own a pistol that has all of their parts they mfg. I owned two at one time and only needed one, so the miracle one 75B stayed. The PCR went to service.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Manzanares

New to the site!
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you can hit what you aim at with current weapon then what will a different one do for you.
Ask yourself that.

I have 1 9 mm and i never cared for the 9 mm until I researched it and I got this one cheap as a buddy needed money.
Hi-point 9.
I made some loads for it and found a great one and stupid accurate and reliable.

I have no desire to get another 9 because I hit what I aim at.
Much smaller than the 45 acp's
I too know someone (vague, I know!). Who also got a 9 High point, he swears that it is stupid Accurate AND dependable!!? 🤷‍♂️. Last time I went for a visit, he was showing off with it, shooting gophers that were of course running this way and that!! If they popped their heads up from a hole 20-25 yds away, he was HITTING them!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️😳. I couldn’t believe it, but I was seeing it!! He was laughing about how everyone says they’re “throw away” guns!?? 🤔. He said that you couldn’t pay him enough to sell it!! He might’ve been a little melodramatic?? 🤔😅. But, obviously, he’s a fan!! 👏 Like you, if it’s Not broke, Don’t fix it!! Enjoy it!! 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom