Vacationing In Iceland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been there and done that one. Looking for something out of the ordinary. Honestly I'd rather go to New Zealand in July and see the Southern Lights. That's a hell of a flight though.
We may be making that trip to NZ. We have enough air miles built to fly first class, hopefully in one of the planes with a sleeping berth. There are some 14 day cruises out of Auckland or Sidney for some island hopping.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted to go to the Isle of Man to watch the Tourist Trophy races cause those blokes are nucking futs I tell ya!
images (56).jpeg

Just can never understand what the heck they are ever saying in the interviews.:anyone:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
best thing from iceland is the vodka and you can buy it here in just about any liquor store.
It really is the best thing and it is second rate. They have some the locally popular liquors there, one is moss flavored and the other is lichen... I asked a bartended what it taste like and she replied "I dont know how to say it in english." I tried it and said "neither do I " I can best describe it as pesticide and dirt. There is a birch liquor called Bjork that is pretty good. Taste kinda like root beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom