Vet Arrested for ‘Rudely Displaying’ His Rifle Gets a HUGE Shock at NRA Convention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know how this case is progressing? Charges still intact on this guy? Hopefully, that video will be reviewed and charges will br dropped and disciplinary actions will begin on those officers involved.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know how this case is progressing? Charges still intact on this guy? Hopefully, that video will be reviewed and charges will br dropped and disciplinary actions will begin on those officers involved.

I would be really interested in seeing the video, personally with what I have read both parties involved were wrong. The dash cam will be nice because it should show the entire encounter as an unbiased observer.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grisham has a bit of an ongoing spat with Michael Yon... and I don't really care for either of them. Do some research on Grisham before you think of him as a saint. Every time the dude's name pops up the situation makes me think of 'playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

Note, I am not saying the PD is blameless. Rather I am saying to choose your standard bearers wisely.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom