Vet Arrested for ‘Rudely Displaying’ His Rifle Gets a HUGE Shock at NRA Convention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured this story would be about him getting the cold shoulder, rather than open arms, from people who thought he was giving firearms owners a bad name by being a provocative a-hole.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a really nice thing to do for a guy who deserved it. Sure it doesn't hurt Black Rains reputation (their prices do that) but it was a nice thing to do. I've been lusting after that same rifle since the first time I saw it last year.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grisham has a bit of an ongoing spat with Michael Yon... and I don't really care for either of them. Do some research on Grisham before you think of him as a saint. Every time the dude's name pops up the situation makes me think of 'playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

Note, I am not saying the PD is blameless. Rather I am saying to choose your standard bearers wisely.

Ek

I agree completely. This guy isn't doing any of us any favors.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Petty town politics may be at play. Sgt. Grisham was stopped five days after he asked the Temple City Council “to declare that citizen rights to keep and bear arms will not be infringed upon,” according to the Temple Daily Telegram. Sgt. Grisham once wrote a popular Internet blog, “A Soldier’s Perspective,” that annoyed town fathers with criticisms of a school-uniform program implemented without parental consultation. School officials complained to his superiors at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama, who then, according to Sgt. Grisham, pressured him to take down the blog.

The mayor of Temple, William A. Jones III, seems eager now to head off a lawsuit. “It got out of hand,” he tells The Washington Times of the incident. “It just didn’t need to go where it went.” Indeed, it did not. The county attorney could demonstrate similar sentiments by dropping the charges with an apology and a little tutoring session for the Temple cops.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/22/a-texas-tantrum/

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/...prosecutor-continue-gun-grab-war-2486678.html

http://watchdogwire.com/texas/tag/temple-tx/

Last edited:

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you some kind of Beck Lover here......nope
theres clearly a conspiracy here ....beck probably thinks so too
why did they give beck one, .....advertising payment
hell hes got the gold, he can buy all the ars he want.....he's got paper that says he owns gold
I bet hes gonna donate it to some Worthy cause....that would be nice of him

:goodmorning:

Latest posts

Top Bottom