Video: The Try Guys Shoot Guns For The First Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sat through it and here's what I got out of it. The first guy went in there sounding like a liberal (guns are a killing machine blah blah) but he came out in the end with an understanding on how people can like it. May not have changed his view but opened his mind. They all had fun with it, but defiantly needed to have basic safety lessons.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sat through it and here's what I got out of it. The first guy went in there sounding like a liberal (guns are a killing machine blah blah) but he came out in the end with an understanding on how people can like it. May not have changed his view but opened his mind. They all had fun with it, but defiantly needed to have basic safety lessons.

Yes, they weren't too bright about it all. However, I get the feeling that all of them came out of that experience with a new understanding of firearms. Who knows, maybe they will eventually get into them enough to become supporters of shooting sports and hunting. How many of us have taken on a new experience and really learned from it? I know that I have, but not with firearms. I grew up with them.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read enough in the thread to figure out that video is not worth my time since there's plenty of stupidity to observe on a public range when I'm there IRL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom