Voting in/out Judges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judge combs is an arrogant prick. I definately voted him out. And so did the rest of my family. He may be a good family man but he is not a good judge. The power definately went to his head.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judge combs is an arrogant prick. I definately voted him out. And so did the rest of my family. He may be a good family man but he is not a good judge. The power definately went to his head.

Lemme guess....someone in your family broke the law and didn't like the ruling he gave? Heard that a thousand times.

I've known the man professionaly and personally for more than a decade, power hungry doesn't even come close to describing him...in fact he seriously considered turning down the appointment to the State Supreme Court.

VladdDImpaler

Marksman
Reaction score
I figured, if I hadn't heard about them in the news for: scandals, doing something stupid, the people being unhappy with their rulings, etc; then they must not be bad Judges to have around. I voted yes on all.

I like what some have said about getting fresh blood on the bench. I wish I had thought about thought, probably would've voted no on all.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lemme guess....someone in your family broke the law and didn't like the ruling he gave? Heard that a thousand times.

I've known the man professionaly and personally for more than a decade, power hungry doesn't even come close to describing him...in fact he seriously considered turning down the appointment to the State Supreme Court.
no one in my family broke any laws. I had to go before him back in 97. I was accused of keying my ex girlfriends car. Which I was found to be innocent of. Just the way he talked to me and my mom was pathetic. And I am a respectful person. You could tell by the way he acted and spoke that he is a jerk. He thinks because he is a judge he can do whatever he wants.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no one in my family broke any laws. I had to go before him back in 97. I was accused of keying my ex girlfriends car. Which I was found to be innocent of. Just the way he talked to me and my mom was pathetic. And I am a respectful person. You could tell by the way he acted and spoke that he is a jerk. He thinks because he is a judge he can do whatever he wants.

Too each their own, but that story is a little thin to impune his entire career and character....at least he isn't the District Judge anymore, so you don't have to worry about him. Smotherman on the other hand is still kicking around as the D.A.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom