Voting tomorrow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we all voting straight Republican tomorrow? Are there any worthy Dems on the ballot? Democrat Dan Boren is one of us...isn't he? :scratch:

And as for the state questions. Do any of them deserve a "yes" vote? :anyone: I've seen a sample ballot. It'll take all day to read each and every one of them questions! :ooh2:

I really haven't researched any of the questions and I hate the way they word the damned things. They are kinda tricky.

Your comments please - GO! :drunk5:

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found your take on the state questions very well done. While I may or may not agree with your personal opinions on how to vote on them, you did a great job on explaining and clarifying the questions up for vote. Thanks!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I disagree with Randy on is Question 754. I'm voting "YES" on it.

What 754 will do is free up the legislature from those formulas and allow the legislature to appropriate funds more in line with state revenues in any particular year. In the lean years - like now - the legislature won't be saddled with fixed appropriations that will force them to cut other funding drastically to meet the demands of those fixed appropriations.

754 will also place the legislators in a position of accountability. They won't be able to say, "We are bound by the formulas to spend this much," and when the legislators neglect certain things, they won't be able to say, "We didn't have the money to spend on XYZ because the mandated spending left insufficient funds for anything else."

754 is good all around. It restores flexibility to funding and at the same time exposes the legislators to more accountability. I like that.

Woody

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we all voting straight Republican tomorrow? Are there any worthy Dems on the ballot? Democrat Dan Boren is one of us...isn't he? :scratch:

And as for the state questions. Do any of them deserve a "yes" vote? :anyone: I've seen a sample ballot. It'll take all day to read each and every one of them questions! :ooh2:

I really haven't researched any of the questions and I hate the way they word the damned things. They are kinda tricky.

Your comments please - GO! :drunk5:

Pretty much "R" on everything for me except I'm really leaning towards Holland for Insurance Commissioner, and I dont care for vote for the "D" but I have no desire to vote for Ken Miller. Can you just leave it blank?
As far as the state questions go, I'm no on 744,754 and 757. On the ballots its the top left, top right and bottom right and YES on all the rest. :twocents:

Latest posts

Top Bottom