Voting tomorrow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least I hope you guys will vote for an AG that actually has some trial experience...
Ya, and hopefully in 2012 the ignorant general public will elect a president that has more experience than a community organizer. The above requirement didn't prevent the Supreme Court justice from getting her position.
:explode:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, and hopefully in 2012 the ignorant general public will elect a president that has more experience than a community organizer. The above requirement didn't prevent the Supreme Court justice from getting her position.
:explode:

Ouch! That gonna leave a mark..

I'm pulling the R lever...

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the straight ticket option should be removed from the ballot. You should at least have to think about whom you are voting for rather than just rubber stamping a party.

On the state questions I am no on 744, 750, and 757.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the straight ticket option should be removed from the ballot.
Agreed. Even in the years where the eventual outcome of my ballot happens to be straight-ticket, I still mark each and every line individually. First, I do this because I feel it is my duty and privilege. Second, I do this in case the straight-party mark on the ballot for some reason is identified by the machine as an improperly marked ballot. If this happens, you lose ALL your votes. If you mark them individually, one mis-marked item doesn't kick out your entire ballot.

packrat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the greatest things about this country is that we are all going to vote the same way - by secret ballot. I believe that the majority has been awakened and will speak clearly tomorrow. As for me, majority R with a definite No on SQ 744 - no point in letting our neighbors dictate what we spend on anything.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
VM,interesting take on the SQ's don't agree on some but good job.BTW,man you've got way too much time on your hands.:rollingla

Business is slow. (But those posts were planned out quite a bit ahead of time.)

Actually, I enjoy researching that stuff. I am going to take a blogging break after the election. Reading and writing about legal stuff is fun, but spend too much time doing that and your brain feels like its starting to rot.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about split 50/50 R and D.

Nationally I am heavily Republican; Locally I'm split and voting for Dems in most of the big ones.

The only one I'm split on is Corn/Lamb. I have some concerns about Lamb but I think he'll work with the legislature better.

Big NO on 744.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom